General terms and conditions for reservation
Introduction to the Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (which may be modified from time to time) are applicable to all services available online, through any mobile devices, by email or by telephone. By accessing, browsing and using our website (mobile) and / or making a reservation, the passenger agrees to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions shown below.
Prices of programs and services
All rates are expressed in Colombian pesos and include all taxes and fees applicable to foreign and Colombian tourists not resident in Colombia (subject to changes in such taxes), unless otherwise indicated on our Platform or in the confirmation email. Prices are per person or group and are subject to the validity indicated in the reservation.
Reservations and returns
After making the reservation, the client will be notified about the means of payment. The payment can be made through the payment button of Sibarita, or deposits made to the bank accounts of Sibarita del Mar S.A.S. This includes payment of the tour and other expenses required by the client according to his reservation. Does not include dock taxes and other expenses not specified in the plan or consumptions on board, that have not been previously canceled.
For payments with credit cards, in case of fraud or unauthorized use of the credit card by third parties, will lead to the cancellation of the reservation.
The customer will receive the details of their reservation by e-mail, together with the related data, the conditions and cancelation policy. The passenger only needs to show up at the indicated boarding point, 20 minutes before the start of the tour and identify himself in order to board the boats.
The transaction will be made in Colombian pesos (COP), regardless of the origin of the client.
The detailed services according to booking conditions stipulated by Sibarita del MAR S.A.S. as tour operator selected at the time of booking.
The total price of the reservation DOES NOT INCLUDE the amount corresponding to the dock tax, which in all cases must be paid on board depending on the number of people, transfers Hotel-Dock-Hotel (if not requested by the passenger or are specified in the services of your reservation), or other expenses not specified in your booking confirmation.
When making the reservation, the client is fully and exclusively responsible for the accuracy of all the information stated. In the event that the passenger wishes to modify or cancel his reservation, he can communicate with the emails or telephone numbers of Sibarita del Mar for this purpose. Extra charges may be applied for cancellation according to cancellation and no-show conditions.
Sibarita del Mar S.A.S. will not be responsible for delays of the passenger that lead to no-show at the time of boarding or conducting the tour.
At all times the client can desist from the services requested or contracted, being entitled to the refund of the amount that had been paid of the deposit provided according to the cancellation policies described below, but must compensate the tourist establishment reserved by the concepts that are described below:
1. In case of no show or cancellation of the reservation is made less than 24 hours before the start of the selected tour, Sibarita del Mar S.A.S. will charge a penalty of 100% on the value of the reservation.
2. In case the reservation is canceled 24-48 hours before the start of the selected tour, Sibarita del Mar S.A.S. You will be charged a 50% penalty on the value of the reservation. The remaining value will be reimbursed to the client, who will assume the administrative and financial expenses that would be incurred by the transaction.
3. In the event that the reservation is canceled earlier than described above, Sibarita del Mar S.A.S. will not charge any penalty for the same, and the total value of the reservation will be disbursed to the client, who will assume the administrative and financial expenses that would be incurred by the transaction.
• Refunds for cancellations requested by the passenger will be made within 30 business days, after receiving the passenger's request. The refund will be affected by the penalties corresponding to each case.
• No claim can be considered as validly made, if it was made after 14 days of the end of the tourist service contracted.
Responsibilities and obligations Sibarita del Mar
• Passengers accept that Sibarita del Mar S.A.S. does not have any responsibility for the non-provision of the services offered in case of adverse weather conditions that lead the authorities to cancel navigation in the bay of Cartagena or natural disasters that can not be foreseen. Likewise, it recognizes that there will be no responsibility, in case of political movements, strikes or any other public act outside the control of Sibarita del Mar, that could not be foreseen and that affects the operation of the ships. In these cases, the company will do everything possible to provide the service, offering a roofed boat (in case of rain) or reshceduling the tours at no additional cost, even in times of no regular operation. In case it is not possible to provide the services, 100% of the value of the reservation will be reimbursed, taking into account the conditions established in the Cancellation section.
• In case the selected vessel is not available, Sibarita del Mar S.A.S. Will notify passengers, offering the option of another boat to make the tour, as well as the possibility of making changes in the dates of reservations, prior agreement with the client. In case it is not possible to provide the services, 100% of the value of the reservation will be reimbursed, taking into account the conditions established in the Cancellation section.
• The passenger accepts that Sibarita del Mar, as a provider of tourist services, has no obligation or responsibility for the loss, damage or injury sustained in relation to the services. All these services operate under the laws of the country, submitting to the regulations that the pertinent authorities provide.
Requirements for additional information and cancellations urgently
In case of urgent last-minute cancellations or additional information, please contact Sibarita del Mar S.A.S. to the telephones and emails that are published on the website